Liz Scully is one of us
Liz and her husband Gerard are raising their three children in Parramatta. As a local Mum Liz understands the pressures local families face. Liz Scully and Labor will work to ease the cost of living for local families by bringing back the M4 cashback.
Liz Scully is on our side
Like you, Liz is worried that the NSW Liberals have failed to meet the needs of our rapidly grpwing community. Poor planning and overdevelopment are making our local area less liveable. Liz will invest in schools and hospitals instead of splurging $2.2 billion on Ms Gladys Berejiklian's stadium rebuild.
Liz Scully will stand up for our community
Liz Scully understands our community. That's why Liz will fight to:
- Invest in Schools and Hospitals instead of splurge on Stadiums;
- Work with local business and government to create more local jobs - and ease the cost of living by reducing energy prices;
- Bring back Cashback for the unfair M4 toll;
- Stop overdevelopment and deliver better services to meet the needs of our growing community; and
- Fast-track the construction of the Fast Rail connecting Parramatta to the Sydney CBD to ease overcrowding on public transport.